Triple-T Heating Is Here to Keep Your Home Warm
Throughout the winter months, Washington and Utah County, UT experience an average low temperature of 10 degrees. So ensuring that your heating system is in working order is Triple-T‘s top priority. We offer regular maintenance services and inspections for a reliable heating system that keeps your family warm throughout the winter. However, sometimes maintenance and inspections aren‘t enough, and a new heating system may need to be installed. Our highly trained and qualified team is here to offer you comprehensive heating installation services for residents throughout the area. When we visit your home, we can quickly and accurately identify the issue with your heating system and make recommendations on a new system based on your budget and your home’s size. Our experienced professionals offer installation services that are fast and reliable, so you can have peace of mind making it through the cold winter with your family. We are available 24/7 for all of your emergency heating system installation needs. Contact us today to get started with an estimate for your replacement heater.
Warning Signs of a Failing Heating System
With over 40 years of experience helping to replace and install heating systems throughout homes in Washington and Utah County, our HVAC specialists have seen it all regarding faulty home heating systems. As a homeowner, you must recognize the tell-tale signs that your heating system is beginning to fail. Understanding the issues will allow you to be more proactive about your replacement service and save you from the stress of a last-second replacement. Not only that, it will enable you to budget for your new installation.
Some signs you may be due for a furnace replacement or heater replacement include:
- Home Isn‘t Heating Evenly – Does the temperature throughout your home vary? In some cases, uneven heating can be caused by insulation issues, faulty ductwork, or furniture blocking a heating vent. However, it can be a warning sign that your home‘s heating system is beginning to fail. If you notice a change in temperature throughout your home, it‘s best to have a licensed professional come and take a look at your home‘s heating system.
- Heating System Require Frequent Repair – If you‘re spending hundreds of dollars on repairs to maintain your heating system every year, then it‘s time to think about installing a new system. Stopgap measures can prolong the life of your heater, but you‘ll begin to notice a significant drop in inefficiency. Our technicians will be upfront with you before performing a repair on whether the cost is worth it for your furnace or heater’s age and state.
- Rise In Monthly Heating Bill – If your home heating costs seem to rise significantly every year, it may mean your home‘s heating system is working harder to heat your home. The technicians at Triple-T Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can provide you with expert advice on the right system that will provide you with energy savings.
- Heater Is More than 10 Years Old – Older heating units are less energy–efficient and less effective than new models because of advances in technology, and the impact age can have on heating systems. If your heating system is more than ten years old, you may want to replace it with a newer, high-efficiency model to save you energy and money.
- Heating System Is Loud – Furnaces and heating systems shouldn‘t make much noise. If your heating system is loud, then it could mean there is a faulty part or it‘s working harder than it should be. Contact us today to determine if your furnace needs to be repaired or replaced
Does Your Ductwork Need to Be Replaced?
If the temperature of the rooms in your home are inconsistent or your system is simply blowing cold air, you may not have an issue with your furnace. Instead, it might be a problem with your system‘s ductwork. Luckily, the team at Triple-T Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has the knowledge and experience to ensure the ductwork is properly installed and insulated to provide comfort in your home. Our honest and reliable technicians will come to your home and give an honest assessment of your home‘s heating system, including ductwork, so there are no surprise costs during your installation or repair. Contact our team today to get started with your installation service.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Old Furnace [Infographic]
What Are the Benefits of a New Home Heating System?
Some homeowners may be on the fence about installing a new heating system because they are unsure if the value outweighs the cost. At Triple-T Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we can assure you, if you have an old or faulty heating system installing a new one will provide you with many benefits. Before installing a new heating system, we can provide you with recommendations on the right one for your home and budget. Learn more about the benefits a new home heating system will provide to you and your family.
- Save On Monthly Bills – Upgrading your old clunky home heating unit with an energy-efficient one will help you save hundreds or even thousands of dollars over its lifetime. While the upfront cost of replacing your unit may seem expensive, the saving you‘ll receive cannot be understated. Our energy–efficient models offer better heating at a fraction of the cost. At Triple-T Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our trained technicians have the knowledge to help you choose a new environmentally friendly, energy-efficient model.
- Improve the Value of Your Home – Homebuyers are always looking for ways to reduce their monthly energy costs, and a new heating unit is a significant value add to your home. According to a 2019 study conducted by the National Association of REALTORS®, HVAC projects were among the topmost sought-after upgrades by homebuyers. And 7% of realtors said it helped them close the deal on the home sale.
- More Comfortable Living – Maybe you don‘t plan on moving anytime soon. Well, a new heating unit will provide you and your family with years of comfort. According to the same study, 54% of homeowners had a great sense of joy while at home. Fall in love with your home again with a new heating unit installation.
- Peace of Mind – Most notably, a new heating unit provides you and your family with peace of mind knowing you‘ll be safe throughout Utah‘s cold winters.
The Installation Process
With over 40 years of experience providing home heating installation services for residents throughout the area, the team at Triple-T Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has helped hundreds of residents with the HVAC service needs, including furnace installation. Most of our installations take about two to five days to complete. So you can enjoy a comfortable home. Our technicians take every precaution to ensure your home’s protection while we are there and leave your home in better condition than when we arrived. We are licensed and insured, so you know that you can trust us to deliver an excellent experience. Your installation process is comprehensive, and we double and triple-check every step to ensure you‘re satisfied with the install. Our team will:
- Evaluate your home‘s space to ensure you‘re getting the right furnace.
- Confirm that the ductwork conforms to your new heater unit.
- Remove your home‘s old furnace.
- Install the new furnace.
- Connect the gas line and check for leaks.
- Connect the ductwork.
- Properly seal all connections.
- Connect it to the thermostat.
- Remove your old furnace.
Should I Use a Space Heater to Heat My Home?
Many homeowners choose to use space heaters to heat their homes. While space heaters may be seen as a stopgap method for your home heating needs, it‘s not a permanent solution. Space heaters require a lot of electricity to run and don‘t necessarily have the power required to heat larger rooms, making it less efficient than a central heating system. More importantly, space heaters pose a substantial fire hazard for homeowners. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) suggests more than 25,000 residential fires are caused by space heaters each year. Don‘t endanger you and your family with an inefficient heating source. Instead, contact our team to install a new heating system for your home.
How Expensive Is a New Heating System?
We understand the prospect of replacing your old, broken, or faulty heating system can be financially daunting. That‘s why we‘re happy to provide financing options through EnerBank USA for homeowners who qualify. Learn more about our financing options when you contact us today. We believe everyone should feel safe and comfortable throughout the winter season with flexible payment options, including:
- No Payment, No Interest Option for 12 Months
- 5 Year Loan with 6.99% APR
- 7 Year Loan with 6.99% APR
Choose An Award-Winning Heating System Installation Company
When it comes time to install your new heating system, you should trust the expert technicians at Triple-T Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. With over 40 years of experience, we have helped residents throughout Washington & Utah County, Utah enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that comes with a new heating system. No job is too big or too small for our capable team, and we are available 24/7 for all of your emergency installation needs. Whether you‘re a new or returning customer, we treat everyone with the same honesty and respect. Our dedication to expert customer service has been recognized over the years with awards from the Chamber of Commerce and American Standard. Discover why so many homeowners throughout the area choose us for all of their heating installation needs. Contact us today to schedule your repair or installation service.
4 Ways To Cut AC Costs This Summer
Every year, people look for ways to lower their cooling costs during the summer. Well look no further! Here are four ways cool yourself and your house ...
How Smart Thermostats Cut Cooling Costs
If you’ve ever come home after work to discover that you accidentally left your air conditioner on full-blast, you probably kicked yourself. Keeping ...
Why Is My Heater Blowing Cold Air?
Is your heater giving you the cold shoulder? Figuring out why your furnace is blowing cold air can be a tricky process because there are several ...