Utah County HVAC Service
For over 40 years, Triple-T Plumbing, Heating & Air has been serving Utah County by offering dependable HVAC services and maintenance, and fireplace care. In 2014, we opened our new St. George office and expanded HVAC service to Washington County.
We back all of our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We also provide same day service, striving to respond to your needs within 24 hours of your call. We serve all areas of Utah County including Provo, Orem, Lehi, Springville, Nephi, and Spanish Fork. See our list of services to see how we can help you!
Let Our Family’s Decades of Experience Serve Your Family
At each of our locations, we offer service for:
- Air Conditioning: Triple-T offers the products and services you need for optimal air conditioning function, including maintenance, repair, and installation for many different types of air conditioning systems.
- Heating: We provide heating service in routine maintenance, emergency service, and even replacement and installations.
- Indoor Air Quality: We can provide you with humidifiers, filters, and ventilation systems to ensure everyone in the home is breathing happily.
- Financing: We understand that even the most necessary HVAC services can be a burden to your budget. As a part of our commitment to customer service, we have a number of financing options with approved credit.
Our Utah County location also offers service for:
- Plumbing: At Triple-T, we can help with virtually any service you need—from water heaters, faucets, water softeners, tank-less water heaters to shower installations!
Homeowners throughout Utah County and Washington County know how unbearable summer can be without a reliable air conditioner. Plus, it plays a big role in maintaining good indoor air quality.
Consider these factors when shopping for a new unit:
- Energy efficiency: Cooling can be expensive. Save money by buying an air conditioner with a high seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) rating and an ENERGY STAR seal.
- Unit size: For help getting an air conditioner that suits your space and budget, rely on the expertise of an air conditioning professional.
- Warranty: Make sure you’re covered in the event of a breakdown by purchasing a unit with a good warranty and hiring an AC professional to install the unit in accordance with its manufacturer’s specifications.
Heating accounts for approximately a third of the typical household’s utility expenses. Increasing your heater’s efficiency will help to trim your monthly bills.
You may need a new furnace if:
- Your heating bills are getting higher
- Your furnace is 15 years old or older
- Your heater doesn’t provide enough heat
- You are making frequent furnace repairs
- Your furnace makes unusual noises
The Triple-T Guarantee
We offer our Utah County and Washington County clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 12-month warranty on all parts and labor. During installation, we will put down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to ensure that your property remains clean and undamaged.
Contact Triple-T today for a Utah County HVAC & plumber! We will be happy to answer your questions about heater installation, heater repair, heater service, and AC repair services that we offer.
Highly Esteemed By Our Community
Great guys. Great service.
They are very prompt and clean up well
They are friendly!
I would recommend to anyone! Great Job to Luke, Brett and Gus!
Triple T has been reliable from my first experience