St. George Heating & Air Specialists Who Prioritize Your Best Interests
Triple-T Heating & Cooling is set apart by a commitment to helping our customers truly understand the issue with their AC system and informing them of all their options moving forward. If you call in, we’re not just going to provide a quick fix and move on—we will explain the issue, let you know whether it is likely to happen again, and advise you on if repair or replacement would be more cost-effective.
Common AC Issues
Air conditioning systems are comprised of many parts, each of which needs to be in full working order for the proper functioning of the whole.
The efficiency of your air conditioning unit may be suffering from:
- Inadequate maintenance – Dirt buildup on the coils and inner mechanisms can bring the whole system down
- Refrigerant leaks – Cannot be solved by simply adding more refrigerant, but require a professional to fix the leak, make sure it holds, and restore the correct refrigerant level
- Electrical control failure – Parts that take the brunt of the wear and tear of operation, such as the compressor or fans, can wear out and stop functioning
- Sensor problems – If the system can no longer correctly gauge current air temperature, the system does not know when it is supposed to operate and may turn on and off at random
- Drainage issues – Especially common when humidity levels are high and can lead to other more serious problems
- Improper operation – Following basic guidelines can extend the lifespan of your unit and prevent avoidable damage, making it important to schedule a maintenance appointment and learn more
Put Our 40+ Years of Experience to Use
We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to the safety and comfort of our community. We provide same-day emergency services for Cedar City, Dammeron, Hurricane, Ivins, La Verkin, Santa Clara, and Washington, Utah. We are driven by a strong commitment to delivering lasting HVAC repairs and total customer satisfaction.
Make an appointment with the St. George AC repair team that can be trusted with virtually any service challenge. Call 435-275-4011 today!
4 Ways To Cut AC Costs This Summer
Every year, people look for ways to lower their cooling costs during the summer. Well look no further! Here are four ways cool yourself and your house ...
How Smart Thermostats Cut Cooling Costs
If you’ve ever come home after work to discover that you accidentally left your air conditioner on full-blast, you probably kicked yourself. Keeping ...
Why Is My Heater Blowing Cold Air?
Is your heater giving you the cold shoulder? Figuring out why your furnace is blowing cold air can be a tricky process because there are several ...