If you’re looking for installation services of AC, furnaces, or water heaters around the Utah County or St. George area, it’s time to contact Triple-T Plumbing, Heating & Air. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we have earned a reputation as one of Utah’s most trusted provider of heating and cooling services. Find out why you should choose Triple-T for your HVAC installation.
Homeowners throughout Utah County and Washington County know that the summer can be unbearable without a reliable air conditioner. However, air conditioning isn’t just important for making a hot indoor space more comfortable; it also plays a big role in maintaining good indoor air quality.
If the cost to repair your old air conditioner is more than half the price of a new unit, it may be time for a replacement. Consider these factors when shopping for a new unit:
- Energy Efficiency: Cooling can take up a significant portion of your total energy budget. To save money in the long run, consider buying an air conditioner with a high seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) rating and an ENERGY STAR seal.
- Unit Size: An AC unit that’s too small will not provide enough cooling power, and an oversized unit won’t sufficiently dehumidify your home. For help getting an air conditioner that suits your space and budget, rely on the expertise of an air conditioning professional.
- Warranty: Even if you purchase one of the most reliable air conditioners on the market, there’s always a chance that it will break down before its time. To make sure you’re covered in the event of a breakdown, purchase a unit with a good warranty, and hire an AC professional to install the unit in accordance with its manufacturer’s specifications.
Replacing your furnace with a new, Energy Star approved model has a number of significant advantages. Heating accounts for approximately a third of the typical household’s utility expenses, and making a heater more efficient will help to trim your monthly bills.
The following are all indicators that your home may need a new furnace:
- Your heating bills are getting higher. As your furnace ages, it becomes less efficient. If the cost of heating your home is rising every winter, it’s time to think about buying a new furnace.
- Your furnace is 15 years old or older. Newer furnaces are much more energy-efficient—and more cost-effective—than older models.
- Your heater fails to provide sufficient heat. If your furnace is failing to heat a room evenly, provides inconsistent heating throughout your home, or is emitting cold air, it’s a strong indicator that your furnace is no longer operating at its best.
- You are making frequent furnace repairs. Routine furnace repair is normal, but if your furnace needs multiple repairs every year, it may be more cost-effective to simply replace it.
- Your furnace is emitting unusual noises. Banging or rattling noises are common in old, worn-out furnaces. If your furnace is consistently noisy, consider it a warning sign.
The Triple-T Guarantee
We offer our Utah County and Washington County clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 12-month warranty on all parts and labor. During installation, we will put down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to ensure that your property remains clean and undamaged.
Professional installation of air conditioners, furnaces, and water heaters is essential for maximizing your system’s efficiency, lifespan, and overall function. By having your equipment installed by Triple-T Plumbing, Heating & Air of Utah, you will help ensure years of proper heating and cooling function.
Contact Triple-T! We will be happy to answer your questions about heater installation, heater repair, heater service, AC repair and service, and plumbing services that we offer.